сряда, 24 септември 2014 г.

Earth Power by Adam J. Black

I was given the book free of charge in exchange of an honest review (Lovers of Paranormal). The following review contains spoilers.


Rating 7 of 10

I had some really good time reading that book. It's fast paced and intriguing. My favorite for sure was Doctor Dee. He believed he can beat the monster so he did. Hilarious!
Sam and Raphael make a good team. I like the fact that they are so different but respect and understand each other. They work well together.
I liked Gemini. She is real sweetheart and I would have loved to see more of her. Why she is putting up with Raphael thought, is beyond me. Still she can stood her ground when needed and I really hope we see her in next installments.
Denny is also a nice character. Not sure what her role will be in the future thought. I am curious how she will develop.
The plot was very interesting to me and I especially enjoyed the humor here and there. A bit more background on the characters and some more development would have been nice thought. How did Raphael became so sensitive for example? Training? What, when, where... And his back story with Riley is left absolute mystery too. Altogether I would really love to see what happens next. My curiosity about what Riley's game is, has no end.  

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар