събота, 30 ноември 2013 г.

Awakening by Samantha Long

I was given the book free in excange for a honest review(Lovers of Paranormal).
This review may contain spoilers.


Rating 8 of 10

I loved the book. The concept of a group of kids with supernatural abilites is not new of course, but the idea of these kids being reborn was. Sophie is sweet and pretty likable heroine. I, sort of, didn't really get a good sense of Lili. A little bit more insight on her character will be really nice. I liked both Tristan and Jackson and I can honestly say that Morgan is actually a complicated character and she's believable. My soft spot, thought, is Aidan. He is complicated, troubled and he has the most dangerous ability. I loved him almost from the very beginning. His relationship with Morgan interested me a lot more than Sophie and Tristan's.

The story itself was very engaging and had some unpredictable turns. I read it in one breath. I can't wait for the next book.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар