сряда, 23 октомври 2013 г.

Serissa by M.Cundy

I got this e-book free in exchange of an honest review(Lovers of Paranormal).
The following review may contain spoilers.

Rating 7 of 10

Serissa - 17 year old girl, who doen't know what she wants to do with her life. She surprized me. No, not the fact that she doesn't know what she wants to do for living(honestly I don't think that any teenager actually knows). She surprized me with the way she has to save the world. I was like: "Wow, that's new!". THAT was totally unexpected. And I really like to have things that surprise me in my books.
Another thing that surprized me was, of course, Rose. I would have loved to see more of her backstory in the end. I didn't really get why she was the reason that Sarah and Gabe got together again.
And mentioning Gabe, I will have to say I really loved that character. There was something really charming about him. Still couln't put my finger on what it was but I can easily say he got to be my favorite in the book. The only thing I regret about him is not seeing him interact more with his friends.
I don't really have what to say about Kyle. From the moment he showed up in the book I sort of thought "Too good to be true." and that was pretty much it. I didn't really get any 'feel' about him - I didn't love, nor hate him, I remained pretty much indifferent about him.
The other person I didn't really noticed in the book was Amber. She was like a backgound sound to me.
Altogether, I really liked the book. It has some very original points and consepts. It is easy to read and entertainig. Would love to read the next, thought it's not listed as part of a series, I suspect it is as too many questions remained unanswered. 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар